If you have a question about our DVD ranges or products, why not save time and see if the answer is below. If your question hasn’t already been answered, please send us a message using the contact form at the bottom of the page or on the right hand side bar:
- Yes, the DVD is stocked with a growing number of retailers. You can find details of outlets on the Homepage, on our Twitter feed. Please scroll down to see our retail updates.
- The DVDs will work with any PAL compatible player. However if you do require an NTSC version, please email us before placing your order using the contact form on the contact page. A definition of PAL can be found here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL for a definition of NTSC :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ntsc
- No, you can re-visit any section at your own pace. Each section of the tutorial has it's own clearly marked, easy to navigate chapter which you can return to at any time.
- You will find more details about the product, including a Paypal button on each product page. Just find the title you wish to purchase in the top menu or by clicking on the image on the 'Products' page for that title. Click on the Paypal button for the item you wish to purchase and sign in to complete your order.
- Click the Paypal button for the item you wish to purchase. You will then be presented with a Paypal page, with details of the item you are about to purchase. If you already have a Paypal account, just sign in and click to confirm your order. You should then receive a payment receipt which you can print for your reference. If you haven't used Paypal before click the Paypal button for the item you wish to purchase then click on 'sign up'. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your own Paypal account, adding your card payment details. After sign-up you should be taken back to your order, which you can complete by clicking 'confirm'. On completion of your order you will receive a receipt to your registered email address, which you can also print for your reference.
- Although we would suggest Paypal as the quickest and easiest method of payment, we are happy to accept UK cheques and postal orders. Please contact us before placing your order. Please note that all orders will only be dispatched on receipt of cleared payment.
- Yes we can post to most destinations worldwide. Please note the DVDs are PAL, so you will need a PAL compatible player. Please contact us if you require an NTSC version. A definition of PAL can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL for a definition of NTSC : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ntsc
- DVDs will generally take from 5-7 days to arrive, but this may vary during busy delivery times.
Postage and delivery questions