Using glass cut to a design to create decorative items.
Stained Glass using Copper Foil and Lead. A single DVD covering Copper Foil available now. A single DVD covering Lead method available now.
Price of a single Stained Glass Lead is £27 plus £1.50 postage and packing. Total price £28.50.
Price is £27 plus £1.50 postage and packing. Total price £28.50.
Price of a single copper foil, Tiffany method DVD is £27.
Save £17 when you buy the combined box set.
Stained Glass box set £37.00 plus £1.50 postage and packing. Total price £38.50.
PayPal link below.
- Achievable hobby from home with minimal tools and materials to start with.
- Options of colours used in your stained glass item, to your taste.
- Develop and draw your own designs from contemporary to traditional forms.
- Large or small items, decorative gifts or windows / panels.
- Make sun catchers, seasonal decorations, hanging items and large items.
- Well known established artist, who has worked on large projects including church windows.
- Has been creating Stained Glass items since 1996.
- Teacher of Stained Glass.
- Easy step-by-step tutorial with clear chapters.
- Actions clearly demonstrated in this quality DVD.
- Box set with two volumes, covering copper and lead.
- Able to revisit the DVD and chapters at your own convenience.
- Intuitive with descriptive chapters.
- Create personalised and unique gifts.
Reasons to buy this DVD box set with 2 instructional DVDs.
- Develop a relaxing hobby.
- A hobby is a distraction from every day life.
- Focus your creative mind.
- Master a new skill.
- Learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Learn at your own pace and when convenient to you without time pressure.
- No exams or assignments.
Price of the box set with two DVDs £37.00.00 plus £1.50 postage and packing. Available now. Total payment required is £38.50.
“Caroline Loveys explains clearly and thoroughly whilst imparting her natural enthusiasm for the subject. Without assuming previous knowledge, she also shares hints and advice for a newcomer to stained glass. Great step by step guide”.
Steve Jugg - The Stained Glass Museum, The South Triforium, Ely Cathedral